Thursday, March 10, 2011

Old NPs!(:

Today, while going through our nail polish, I found some old bottles! They were Mac, Wild and Crazy, Wet Seal, NYC, GAP, and a super old Estee Lauder that barely even works. The formula on that one is super sticky and goopy, so it's BARELY manageable. But it is manageable, and that's what counts! I will post some pictures up later, but I have to say that the MAC one is my absolute favorite. It is a crazy tan/pearl color that changes with the sun and dries matte. It's practically perfection. oh, and did I mention that it's only 1 COAT? Of course, I added another one just in case. Pictures of the ones that I decide should be posted will be up soon! How many of you were surprised by the oldies in your nail polish collection? Mine are all from odd brands...what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment